- Location: Scottsdale, AZ.
- Original Construction Budget:
- Project Completion: 2018
- Owner: Boys And Girls Club
- Project Manager: Ed Lorden
- Landscape Architect: Pinnacle Design, Inc.
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration
- Landscape Design
- Site Planning
Full remodel of a home and landscape on a 2 acre estate in Scottsdale. Landscape was redesigned to accommodate a horse ranch. A large equestrian stable, corrals and walking paths were designed. A sunken patio with modern water feature and fireplace were added to the entry courtyard. Custom gates and the fence surround the property. The plant palette was carefully selected with the safety of the horses in mind and to create an agrarian ranch aesthetic.
Hardscape, Garden Design, Equestrian, Fireplace, Water Feature, Sunken Patio, Custom Gates, Mid Century Modern