- Size: 34,529 SF
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- Original Construction Budget: Est. $1.2 Million
- Project Completion: June 2015
- Owner: Zenefits
- Structural Engineer: TRC Worldwide Engineering, Inc.
- Mechanical/ Plumbing/ Electrical Engineer: Energy Systems Design
- General Contractor: McFarland Construction
- Space Planning
- Interior architecture
- Construction documentation
- Construction administration
New interior build-out of office space in an old movie theater space at the Galleria Corporate Centre consisting of open office environment, training center, employee break room and mezzanine overlooking open office areas.
Interior architecture, Interior build-out, Space planning, Tenant improvement, Open office environment, Call center, Zenefits