- Size: 23,119 SF
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Construction Cost: $1.6 Million
- Completion Date: September 2015
- Project Manager: Frances Mueller / Wren Visser
- Owner Representative: D.R. Mattson, Inc.
- Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing Engineer: Akribis Engineering
- Structural Engineer: Genesis Structural Engineers
- Contractor: Southwest Architectural Builders (SAB)
- Landscape Architect: Pinnacle Design Inc.
- Acoustic Design: Pacific Mobile Recorders
- Set & Lighting Design: Innovative Show Design
- Programming & Visioning
- Space Planning
- Interior Design and Finishes
- Landscape Design
- Bid/Permit/Construction Documentation
- Bidding Services
- Construction Administration
The recording and broadcasting home of the popular syndicated The Kim Komando Show features two radio recording studios and one state-of-the-art television broadcasting studio. Interior and site improvements include complete lobby renovation, supporting control and editing rooms, executive suite, creative open office space for writers, exterior building lighting and refresh, landscape design, and parking lot reconfigure to accommodate broadcasting satellites.