- Size: 8,847 SF
- Location: Tempe, AZ
- Original Construction Budget: $1,322,273 ($1,317,773 final)
- Project Completion: Summer 2018
- Project Manager: Lori Lemanski
- Mechanical/Plumbing Engineer: Mechanical Designs, Inc.
- Electrical Engineer: Welch & Sandon
- Structural Engineer: Martin, White & Griffis Structural Engineers, Inc.
- Equipment Consultant: Garner Resources
- Furniture: Goodmans & Atmosphere
- General Contractor: Wespac
- Test fit
- Space planning
- Schematic design
- Design development
- Interior design
- Furniture coordination and finish selections
- Construction documents
- Construction administration
Mayo Clinic leased commercial office shell space to help aid the evolution of their Sports Medicine services. This facility will serve as the prototype design standard for sports medicine facilities moving forward. Complete with in-house X-ray, cast room, procedure rooms, exam rooms, as well as their own therapy gymnasium, Mayo is able to provide patients with a more centralized location for all of their sports medicine needs.
Interior Design, Space Planning, Modern