- Building Type: Corporate Headquarters
- Size: 100,000 SF
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Project Completion: Projected 2019
- Original Construction Budget: $20 Million
- Owner: Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc.
- Architect: Cole Bruno
- Project Manager: Wren Visser
- Civil Engineer: Bowman Consulting
- Structural Engineer: Simply Structural
- Mechanical / Plumbing Engineer: Mechanical Designs, Inc.
- Electrical Engineer: AKRIBIS Engineering, LLC
- Landscape Architect: Pinnacle Design, Inc.
- Site Planning
- Building Design
- Space Planning
Site Plan and Design of a new corporate headquarters campus to include future lots for possible retail and restaurant development.
architecture, office, building, corporate, contemporary, louvers, diagonal louvers, curtain wall, glass building, office campus